Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations we offer a wide range of clinics and other healthcare services:
- Asthma/COPD - regular check-ups and advice from Lesley the Practice nurse on lifestyle, inhaler techniques and medication. These clinics are held on Wednesdays and Saturdays with Nurse Lesley Saillet.
- Blood Pressure - regular check-ups and advice from our Practice nurse on lifestyle and medication for people with high blood pressure. These clinics are held on Thursdays and Saturdays with Nurse Liz Jones.
- Hearing Tests - appointments for these tests are only available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and alternate Saturdays. Please make it known to the Receptionsist that this is what your appointment is for so that we can allocate you enough time.
- Heart Disease - annual check-up and advice from our Practice nurse on lifestyle and medication. Blood test monitoring of cholesterol. These clinics are held on alternate Mondays with Nurse Liz Jones.
- Diabetes - regular check-ups and advice from Claire or Angie our Practice nurses on lifestyle and medication. Blood test monitoring of HbA1c and cholesterol. These clinics are held on alternate Tuesdays and Fridays and also on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Antenatal Care - routine antenatal check-ups by our midwife Karen on Wednesdays and Thursdays..
- Mother and Baby - a drop-in clinic is run by the health visitor at the Community Centre for advice and weight checking.
- Child Immunisations - routine childhood immunisations. Held on Tuesdays.
- Travel Clinic - travel advice and immunisations for all ages. Held on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Minor Surgery - cryospray (freezing method) for suitable skin lesions. Other minor surgery procedures arranged by appointment with your doctor.
- Leg Ulcer - vascular assessment and prevention / treatment of leg ulcers.
- Flu Jabs - we run flu jab sessions from October.